My personal details are incorrect – what should I do?

If any of your personal details have changed or are shown incorrectly you can update them via your My NILGOSC Pension Online account. If you have chosen not to sign up to this service you can complete a Change of Circumstances Form or telephone us on 0345 3197 325.