Skip to Main Content

Payslips and P60s

Member Comment - I must say it was a pleasure to have a human voice on the phone right away. I was put through to the correct department immediately, well done.

Payslip and P60

You will receive your annual payslip and P60 together in April. Your P60 is a tax document which will state your final tax code and give you details of the pension that we paid to you and any tax that has been deducted in the previous tax year. If you have a query regarding your tax code, you should contact the Tax Office directly on 0300 200 3300 (for those living overseas the number is 0044 135 535 9022, for Textphone 0300 200 3319). You may need to quote your National Insurance number and your tax reference which will appear on your P60. The NILGOSC tax reference is 916/G82576.

If you require a copy of your P60, please contact the Pensions Payroll team on 0345 3197 326 (for those living overseas the number is 0044 28 9076 8025) to request one.