Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which governs NILGOSC’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘NILGOSC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Templeton House, 411 Holywood Road, Belfast, BT4 2LP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Note that we make every effort to ensure data remains accurate and complete. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or the web designer. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The reproduction of any text, graphics, images, films or sound files, code, design or logo is forbidden without NILGOSC’s written permission.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Our copyright and other intellectual property rights are protected by UK law.
- NILGOSC make every effort to ensure that the servers hosting the site and the website are clean from viruses. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. It is best practise to ensure that your anti-virus application is up to date and working as expected.