Skip to content

My personal details are incorrect – what should I do?

If any of your personal details have changed or are shown incorrectly you can log on to your My NILGOSC Pension Online account and update them.  Alternatively, you can complete an LGS24 – Change of Circumstances Form (526KB PDF) or telephone us on 0345 3197 325.

Back to top