Skip to content

What happens if I am separated from my spouse or civil partner?

While you are separated, your spouse or civil partner continue to be entitled to survivor’s benefits.  You may wish to update your Expression of Wish form so that NILGOSC is aware of your wishes for payment of any death grant.

Back to top