Skip to content

I have a query regarding Income Tax. Who should I contact?

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) informs NILGOSC of the tax codes which must be applied to pensioners’ records.  

If you have any tax related queries, including queries on your tax code, you should contact the tax office directly on 0300 200 3300 (0044 135 535 9022 if overseas). 

We know that tax rules can sometimes be unclear, particularly for members who have just started to receive their pension.

The HMRC website has a section on National Insurance and Tax after State Pension Age which gives help on what happens once at State Pension Age and the tax allowances you may be entitled to.

Back to top