We know that having access to your pension details when needed is important to you, so it’s important to us.
Using My NILGOSC Pension Online
As an active contributing member you can use My NILGOSC Pension Online to:
- View and update your personal information and contact details
- Make or alter your Expression of Wish – Death Grant nomination, so your family are taken care of should anything happen to you
- View reports that show how much your pension is currently worth
- Estimate your pension’s value upon retirement
- Check your membership history
- View your annual benefit statement
Registering for My NILGOSC Pension Online
You’ll need your national insurance number, date of birth and email address to request an activation key.
Activate your account
If you’ve received your activation key then you can complete the registration by creating your username, password and security responses.
Registering without an activation key – Video Transcript
Voluntary Retirement Calculator – Tutorial
You can use the voluntary retirement calculator on your My NILGOSC Pension Online account to estimate what your annual pension and lump sum (if applicable) will be, by entering the date you would like to retire. You can run as many estimates as you wish and see the impact of giving up annual pension for a lump sum. The video below shows you how the calculator works.
Voluntary Retirement Calculator – Video Transcript