It was useful to learn about the different types of retirement, being made aware of the online NILGOSC calculators and being reminded to complete my Expression of Wish form.Seminar Attendee
Pension information sessions
NILGOSC provides general information sessions on the Scheme for its members. Up until recently these were run at employer locations on particular topics e.g. Scheme benefits, retiring from the Scheme. However, due to the current pandemic we are now offering remote information sessions lasting one hour on MS Teams. The information sessions that we are currently running include:
- Welcome to the Scheme for members who joined in the last 12 months
- Approaching retirement
- Scheme benefits including boosting your pension
- Redundancy benefits
|Upcoming Training||Date & Time|
|Welcome to the Scheme||Monday 26 April at 3.30pm|
|Approaching Retirement||Tuesday 27 April at 3.30pm|
|Scheme Benefits||Thursday 29 April at 3.30pm|
To join any of these sessions just click the relevant link a few minutes before the start time, you do not need to pre-register. Please note that to enjoy full functionality it is recommended that you download MS Teams on the device you intend to use to watch the seminar, however this is not essential and you can choose to attend via the web option.
Can’t access the live event? If you are having technical difficulties please see our troubleshooting list:
- Close everything down, check your internet connection and rejoin.
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Try using a different browser.
- If you are on a mobile device and the above suggestions don’t work, you may need to download MS Teams software to access the seminar. If this is not acceptable you can access the seminar without downloading any software if you use a computer and select to join via the web version.
- If you are getting a message saying ‘On-demand viewing isn’t available for this live event’ please check you have clicked the relevant link at the right date and time. Please note that these live events are not recorded and therefore we are unable to provide the sessions to watch later.
- If you miss an event please see the Members section of our website which contains all the information about your pension scheme and has some videos which you may find helpful.
Requesting more information
If you would like more information on upcoming sessions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.