Changes in circumstances

It is important that the details we hold about you are accurate and up to date.

We encourage you to contact us if your circumstances change. You must tell NILGOSC if:

  • you change your name
  • you change your address
  • you change your email address
  • your marital or partnership status changes, i.e. if you have married, divorced, formed a civil partnership or dissolved a civil partnership, or if you have become widowed

To tell us of any change in your name, address, email address or marital or partnership status, please print, complete and return a Change in Circumstances Form LGS24. (PDF, 235KB)

Expression of Wish

If you want to make an expression of wish in respect of any death grant or proceeds from your AVC fund please visit My NILGOSC Pension Online to update your nomination. Alternatively, you can complete and return an Expression of Wish Form LGS20. (PDF, 302KB) 

Notifying us of a deceased member

Please let us know if a member has died by calling us on 0345 3197 325.