Skip to content

I need to return a document to NILGOSC- how should I do this?

In order to provide members with the most efficient service as possible, during these very trying times, there are a number of ways you can return information to NILGOSC:

Go to our website and upload documents via our online portal ‘My NILGOSC Pension Online.  You can upload documents or send us secure messages once you are registered. If you are not already registered, please Visit My NILGOSC Pension Online.

Email your documents to us at: [email protected]

We can receive documents by post or you may wish to use the document upload service available through ‘My NILGOSC Pension Online’ or the email address above to return documents or forms to us.

In person

The office is now open to visitors, however to keep everyone safe we are operating an appointment-only basis. Please contact us if you would like to arrange an appointment.

Back to top