Skip to content

You are holding incorrect information about me, how can I get this changed?

You can amend contact and bank details through: Your Details > Contact Details > Edit. Please DO NOT use punctuation marks in your address as this can cause problems when we run certain programs.  Other personal details that are not available to edit on this page can be amended by completing and returning an LGS24 – Change in Circumstances (740 KB PDF) form.

For any other amendments please contact the NILGOSC administration team on 0345 3197 325.

Back to top