Skip to content

Keep us updated

It is important that the details we hold about you are accurate and up to date.

We encourage you to contact us if your circumstances change.

You must tell NILGOSC if:

  • you change your name
  • you change your address
  • you change your email address
  • your partnership status changes, i.e. if you have married, divorced, formed or dissolved a civil partnership, or if your partner has died.

It is important to let us know of changes to your circumstances in particular if you move house because if we get undelivered mail sent back to us your pension will be stopped. You can update your details through your My NILGOSC Pension Online account or if you have chosen not to sign up to this service you can contact us by phone 0345 3197 326, email us at [email protected], or print, complete and return a Change in Circumstances Form – LGS24 (235KB, PDF) to us in the post.

Expression of Wish

If you want to make an expression of wish in respect of any death grant please visit My NILGOSC Pension Online to update your nomination. Alternatively, you can complete and return an Expression of Wish Form LGS20 (302KB, PDF)

A death grant payment is only payable under certain circumstances.  If you have been receiving your pension for more than ten years (or five years if you left the Scheme before 1 April 2009) then a death grant will not be paid.  More information on death grants is on the Death benefits section.

How to tell us a pensioner has died

Please let us know a pensioner has died by calling us on 0345 3197 326.

Back to top