Annual Pension Benefit Statements for active members have now been published to My NILGOSC Pension Online.
The statement contains key information about the value of your pension and when you can receive it.
This is an important document which shows the amount of pension you have built up to 31 March 2022 and can help you make decisions about your retirement.
- Check your personal information
- Check your pay is correct
- Check your pension
If your pay is wrong, please contact your employer immediately, as your pension built up for the last year will be wrong. Our Understanding your annual benefit statement page gives more information on what to check in your statement.
If you have not registered for My NILGOSC Pension Online, you can get online in three easy steps:
- Click on ‘Register’ at the top right of this page.
- You will need your National Insurance number and your email address to request an Activation Key.
- Once you have the Activation Key you can complete the registration by creating your username, password and security responses.