Help and support
We’re here to help you make the most of your pension with us. Whether you’re considering joining the scheme or are considering retirement, we have a range of guidance and resources to help you make the right decision for you.
If you need to speak to our team then feel free to get in touch.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I transfer my benefits to another Scheme?
- I think I may have deferred benefits in the LGPS (NI), how do I find out?
- What happens if I move abroad?
- Why have I been made a deferred member of the pension Scheme, can I get a refund instead?
- Can I assign my benefits to someone else?
- What information will you send me each year?
- Can I get my benefits before my normal pension age?
- Can I keep on paying into the Scheme if I take voluntary redundancy?
- Can I use my statutory redundancy payment from my employer to increase my NILGOSC benefits?
- Can I use some of my redundancy payment to buy a larger pension?
- Does my pension increase each year?
- How much tax will I pay on my pension?