Help and support
We’re here to help you make the most of your pension with us. Whether you’re considering joining the Scheme or are considering retirement, we have a range of resources to help you make the right decision for you.
If you need to speak to our team then feel free to get in touch.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I transfer my benefits to another Scheme?
- I think I may have deferred benefits in the LGPS (NI), how do I find out?
- What happens if I move abroad?
- Why have I been made a deferred member of the pension Scheme, can I get a refund instead?
- Can I assign my benefits to someone else?
- What information will you send me each year?
- Can I get my benefits before my normal pension age?
- Can I keep on paying into the Scheme if I take voluntary redundancy?
- Can I use my statutory redundancy payment from my employer to increase my NILGOSC benefits?
- Can I use some of my redundancy payment to buy a larger pension?
- Does my pension increase each year?
- How much tax will I pay on my pension?