Skip to content

Keep us updated

It is important that the details we hold about you are accurate and up to date, therefore we would encourage you to contact us if your circumstances change.

You must tell NILGOSC if:

  • you change your name
  • you change your address
  • you change your email address
  • you change your phone number
  • your partnership status changes, i.e. if you have married, divorced, formed or dissolved a civil partnership, or if your partner has died.

You can update your phone number, address or email address via My NILGOSC Pension Online. For any other updates please print, complete and return a Change in Circumstances Form LGS24 (235KB, PDF).

Expression of Wish

If you want to make an expression of wish in respect of any death grant or proceeds from your AVC fund please visit My NILGOSC Pension Online to update your nomination.

Alternatively, you can complete and return an LGS20 – Expression of Wish Form (1.4MB, PDF).

How to tell us about a deceased member

Please let us know a member has died by calling us on 0345 3197 325.

Back to top