You are a deferred member if you are not paying contributions at present but have built up benefits in the Scheme and have not yet claimed your pension.
How to get back in touch
You can reconnect with NILGOSC by registering for the My NILGOSC Pension Online service.
To register, please visit https://members.nilgosc.org.uk/ and click on Register without Activation Key on the right-hand side of the page. It is an easy process and our team here at NILGOSC will be happy to help you if you have any queries.
If you are registered but have lost your log in details, please:
- Click the ‘Forgotten your username’ or ‘Forgotten your password’ links on My NILGOSC Pension Online
- Contact our admin team on 0345 3197 325
Your Email Address
Please give us your email address and keep it up to date.
To give us your email address you can register for My NILGOSC Pension Online (as described above) which will automatically update our system with your email address.
Alternatively, you can telephone our office on 0345 3197 325 between 9am and 5pm.
If you need to update your email address, please:
- Log in to My NILGOSC Pension Online, click ‘Your Details’, and click edit.
- Contact our Admin Team on 0345 3197 320
Receiving communications by post
If you wish to receive all communications by post then you have to let us know in one of these ways:
- via My NILGOSC Pension Online – select post as your communication preference under the ‘Your Details’ section by clicking on the Edit button at the bottom of the page
- register your preference here: Communication Preferences
- send us an email, write to us or telephone our office using the contact details here: Contact Us
If you do not tell us that you prefer to have communications by post, you will only be able to access information about your benefits and the Scheme through my NILGOSC Pension Online.
Keeping your personal details up to date
Please check your record with us from time to time and keep us up to date with any changes in your postal address, email address and your personal circumstances.
If you have not made an Expression of Wish in respect of any death grant payable in the event of your death, we encourage you to do that now and to update any existing Expression of Wish if your circumstances or wishes change.