It was useful to learn about the different types of retirement, being made aware of the online NILGOSC calculators and being reminded to complete my Expression of Wish form.Seminar Attendee
Pension information sessions
Would you be interested in attending an information seminar specifically for deferred members? It would cover understanding your annual benefit statement, the risks of pension scams and a demonstration of our online portal My NILGOSC Pension Online.
Register your interest below and we will send you an email when we are next hosting a session.
|Upcoming Training||Date & Time|
|Pension Information Session for Deferred Members||Register your interest|
To register to join any of these sessions please click on the link in the above table. Please note that to enjoy full functionality, it is recommended that you download MS Teams on the device you intend to use to watch the seminar, however, this is not essential and you can choose to attend via the web option.
Can’t access the live event? If you are having technical difficulties please see our troubleshooting list:
- Close everything down, check your internet connection and rejoin.
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Try using a different browser.
- If you are on a mobile device and the above suggestions don’t work, you may need to download MS Teams software to access the seminar. If this is not acceptable you can access the seminar without downloading any software if you use a computer and select to join via the web version.
- If you are getting a message saying ‘On-demand viewing isn’t available for this live event’ please check you have clicked the relevant link at the right date and time. Please note that these live events are not recorded and therefore we are unable to provide the sessions to watch later.
- If you miss an event please see the Members section of our website which contains all the information about your pension scheme and has some videos which you may find helpful.
Requesting more information
If you would like more information on upcoming sessions then please email [email protected].