We know that having access to your pension details when needed is important to you, so it’s important to us.
As a deferred member you can use My NILGOSC Pension Online to:
- View and update your personal information and contact details
- Make or alter your Expression of Wish – Death Grant nomination, so your family are taken care of should anything happen to you
- Upload important documents
- View reports that show how much your pension is currently worth
- Estimate your pension’s value upon retirement
- Check your membership history
- View your annual benefit statement
If you’ve not yet registered your account
You will need your National Insurance number plus, either the Activation Key that was sent to you, or your email address (if you need to request an Activation Key).
Once you have the Activation Key you can complete the registration by creating your username, password and security responses.